Add Google Gadgets
Google has thousands of gadgets that you can add to your website to enhance your visitors' experience. You can use Landing Page Manager to include these gadgets quickly and easily without having to use Dreamweaver or other HTML editors.
Add games, accessories, and various news feeds including CNN, The New York Times, Yahoo! News, and more.
To add your add Google Gadgets to your website:
- Find a Google Gadget
- Click "Add to Your Web Page" then "Get Code" and copy code .
- In Landing Page Manager, click on the "Edit Page" link (must be logged in).
- Scroll to the bottom to the WYSIWYG editor, and place your cursor to the location of the page you want to add your presentation.
- Click on the "View/Edit Source" icon on the WYSIWYG editor (looks like this: <>)
- Paste the script into the source (Ctrl "V") and click the "OK" button, bottom right
- Click the "SAVE" button on the WYSIWYG editor and view the page.
Keep changing gadgets to increase the "sticky-ness" of your website!
<< First < Previous Next > Last >>