Display Your Google Presentation
Posted on: 8/21/2009 8:58:50 AM under Add Presentation
Add a Google Docs Presentation
You can create a Google Presentation (similar to PowerPoint) and easily add it to your own website using DMXReady Landing Page Manager -- no need for Dreamweaver!
To add your add your Google Presentation to your website:
- Create your presentation (docs.google.com)
- Click "Publish" and copy the script in the text box.
- In Landing Page Manager, click on the "Edit Page" link (must be logged in).
- Scroll to the bottom to the WYSIWYG editor, and place your cursor to the location of the page you want to add your presentation.
- Click on the "View/Edit Source" icon on the WYSIWYG editor (looks like this: <>)
- Paste the script into the source (Ctrl "V") and click the "OK" button, bottom right
- Click the "SAVE" button on the WYSIWYG editor and view the page.
Whenever you update your presentation through Google Docs, your changes will automatically update on your web page!
comments powered by